Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Beyonce! Beyonce! Beyonce!!!







BTW, what's up with the flood of Beyoncé-Backlash!?

So Sunday Beyoncé attended the Oscars; her dress, according to some wasn't the best, but to me there was nothing wrong with it. Now granted it wasn't her typical Luxe-Fabulous look with the big diamonds and extravagant hair. For her it was really basic. Then she performed to a back-track (mind you Ciara ain't sang live since Bethusa was a baby, and doesn't get this kind of crap, but I digress) and people just won't let up.

Here's my issue, how can Beyoncé sing live and not mess with everyone else? Common sense tells you, they are not gonna have her out-sing those other folk! Not to say that Hugh "Wolverine" Jackman can't sing, or that he is merely “other folk” but I doubt he could hold a note to Mrs. Knowles-Carter; there aren't people in her own industry that can do that, aside from Mrs. Aguilera-Bratman (now that little mama can blow). So again I ask why would Beyoncé sing live? And I bet if she did sing live people would’ve complained that she was over singing, and that she tried to take over the performance, because any Beyoncé fan will tell you that performance was a very toned-down.

I know I speak for Fans, and some non-Beyoncé fans when I say “Let it go!”
Images courtesy of Beyonce World

No comments:

Post a Comment