Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chris Brown...Problem Child???


So now everyone and their momma wants to dog Chris Brown. I'm not gonna do it, the boy (yes, I said boy) is young and (now don't tell anyone I said this) HUMAN!!! He made an OBVIOUS MISTAKE. Why is everyone acting like he killed her? Yeah, unfortunately, I saw the picture. Now granted, if it was my sister that he “beat” like that, I’d be ready to fight; but when it’s all said and done, I would have to move on for my sister’s sake.

Everybody is so gun-ho about stating their opinions and who their supporting that they forget sometimes the best support is the silent kind. The last thing that Chris or Rihanna need is people constantly talking about what happened? And what went wrong? (Like anyone other then them and God, really knows).

Leave them alone!!!

BTW, am I the only one that’s seriously disappointed in MTV for their “news special” on the subject? I mean really, the whole show was contrived of “expert” opinions and “sources”. ARE YOU SERIOUS MTV? I’ve lost so much respect for that network, it’s ridiculous. Don’t get me wrong I do feel that it’s important for women (and men) to understand their worth and to realize that it is not o.k. for ANYONE (male or female) to abuse you, pointblank!! But forgive me if I don’t think that, that was the real reason behind them airing that “special”. The issue there was ratings plain and simple!! If the show was about abuse in relationships, it would have had more information on everyday couples facing the issue and their “experts” would have spoke more on the issue itself and less on Chrihanna.

This whole situation has left a bad taste in my mouth, not for Chris Brown but for the media, and their way of handling this. Look at TMZ, they sold out Rihanna’s privacy for $62K. Really!? That cheap!?
And I hope that the person at the LAPD who is responsible for the leak, never finds out just how much of a B*&^h Karma can be. Yeah, you got $62k but what are you gonna lose for that money, other than respect?

Oh! And stop asking celebrities their opinion on this private matter. That’s like someone asking your neighbor, their opinion, on how you cooked your pot roast. Who gives a rat’s behind? They don’t have to eat it, so it really doesn’t matter how they feel. Same can be said for the celebrities, they aren’t in the relationship so gives a rat’s behind on how they feel about it. Keep It Moving!!

And to the bloggers who posted the photo, regardless of the statement you made before or after you posted it, SHAME ON YOU. It doesn’t matter what statement you made when you posted it, the fact that you posted it, makes you no different from TMZ.

To Rihanna and Chris, may God guide you in this situation to make the best decision for YOU!! Buck the world and DO YOU!!!

xoxo Noemi

No comments:

Post a Comment