Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

and luckily for us fashionistas it comes twice a year (and depending on your interest throughout the year but that's neither here nor there).

That's right, Fashion Week!!!

I love NY's Fashion Week, (no I've never been) but what I love the most is what it means in the fashion world. It means that a new season of clothing is coming our way. Fashion "Week" usually last for a month or two, because there's pretty much a fashion week everywhere. Some states have their own fashion week on a smaller scale, but none compare to the big wigs. Milan, Paris, LA, and the grandiose New York. It's one of my life long goals to attend at least one in my life, and I promise you I will.

If your interested in keep up with fashion week and the different shows, hit up my home girls at http://fashionista101.com or http://www.style.com both sites give very in-depth look into what each designer has to offer for that particular season.

No comments:

Post a Comment