Thursday, February 19, 2009

To hell with it!!!

When I decided to do this blog, I said I'd try to keep it as glamorous as possible but that's not me. At least, not completely; I'm human I have good days and bad days. Some days are more glamorous than others. So I'm just gonna do me, at the end of the day that's most important. People can read this or they can choose not to either way, I'm gonna write. Sometimes I'll offend, not intentionally of course, but it is what it is. You can't please everyone and that's the key, in my opinion, to living a successful life. Successful not in the sense of what you've achieved but in the sense that you played by your own rules.

I notice that whenever I talk to "adults" their always like "college is the best time of your life"... "If I could go back to any point in time it would be college" blah, blah, blah, blah. The truth is that the je ne sais pas of college was that you were finally in an environment where you made your own decisions, yeah some of them were wild and crazy, and for some of us downright illegal; but the point was you did what you wanted and made no apologies for it.

So I'm going back to that point (as best I can given that I've been brain-washed by Corporate America). I'm doing me, no apologies, no take backs.

Look out world, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment