Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Working Hard or Hardly Working

Ah, it's that time again kiddies.

I've officially hit my plateau. Not just because it's an hour (hour and a half but who's counting) before quitting time, but because I'm using this time to start a blog.

I've been here (at work) since 6am this morning and I can't say that I got a lot done but I can say that I'm bored and I don't want to work (today) anymore.

I started out the day, well enough; check and answered my email, responded to those worth responding too, and completed a couple of follow up items. Since then I've read about six other blogs, read some gossip sites and updated my Twitter space. Now if I could only find the urge to get back to work!

.... can't find it, oh well.

I'll just move on to other important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment