Thursday, August 13, 2009

To Post or Not to Post

I wish I could be the type of blogger to post something every day but since I write from the heart, sometimes I just might not have anything to say. I take that back, I may have something to say but it may not be enough to post in a blog. Mini blogging is another alternative, sometimes my heart leaks onto the updates in my twitter account. If you're on twitter follow me twitter.com/Ily_NoEhMi , trust me you'll enjoy following me. Plus you can check out who I'm following, everyone's cool and funny. If you don't have a twitter account, I suggest you get one; progress may be a slow process but that doesn't mean it doesn't move forward. Get up on it, if you set up your account and feel like you still don't get it. Hit me up and I'll help you out, plus I'll enjoy making a new friend or two.

See Ya on Twitter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment