Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Why da hell!?


Can someone please explain to my why Shawty Lo is dropping another album?

Was his first ALBUM that hot?

Did anyone even know he had a WHOLE ALBUM?

Why are record labels wasting money doing whole albums for fools who are only capable of doing single sales?

I know I can't be the only one pondering these questions, I mean really. Instead of going after people who are downloading or bootlegging they need to take a better look at the quality of material some of these artist put out(I need to stop listening to 50, I’m starting to sound like him). No offense to Shawty Lo (even though I’m sure he's already taken plenty) but he had two singles which were hot, in that ghetto-fabulous sort of way, but he doesn’t need a whole album.

And please don’t even get me started on the Bootsie or whatever his name is.

Please people Stop the M-A-D-D-Ness!!! (To all my JWU peeps: Yeah, I’m still using it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment