Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How long will the Ga Ga goo goo last?


And, yes. I am talking about Lady Ga Ga. Let’s be real, it can’t be healthy (mentally) for someone to be their alter ego 24/7. No, I’m not a real Lady Ga Ga fan; her music is catchy but…. It’s just not me. I could be in denial but… No.

It’s like every time I see a picture of her she is always “on”, with the leotard, or the tea cup, and ALWAYS with the wig. I commend her for keeping it up for so long but really, how much longer can this really last? So far she maybe coming up on a year, but will she make it to year-two or will she switch up to a new look. Or maybe that’s the look that everyone is going for and she’s the only one who can rock it so well.

Whoa!!!

Did I just figure out everyone’s fascination with her?

….need a moment to think about it….

Still not interested in the music , like another “singer” we all know and love to watch… wait! Her album was nice but her live singing sucks!

Either way if she can keep this up for the length of her career, without becoming B.J.S or stripping down to the real Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, I’d be surprised.

1 comment: