Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rhianna this, Rhianna That!?

sooo... over the course of 24hrs Rhianna went from being a heterosexual to a lesbian back to a heterosexual. When does it all end? Can't the girl get a break?

I know that there's no such thing as bad publicity but after awhile doesn't stuff like this mess with your saturation in the public eye. Let me rephrase that, don't you think that after a while people will get sick of seeing or hearing about you? Think Lindsay Lohan. Now don't get it twisted I love me some Lindsay (prior to the weight issue, and even in despite of) she's a pretty girl, and "drinking and drug use" (in quotes cuz I ain't never hung out with her to know the truth) aside she seems like a really cool chick. But unfortunately for her she can't get a job to save her life because people are sick of her. bloggers went from being in love with her to trashing her every chance they get, especially my friend Perez. Trust and believe that the day will come when he will bash Rhianna just to bash her. I think 50 [cent] said it best when he said "[sometimes] the public builds up entertainers just to tear them down for entertainment purposes" which is very sad.

Who she is dating is really none of our business, although I’d love to see what she wears on her dates, LOL. I, like many, only follow Rhianna’s “career” because I love the way her stylist dresses her. She always looks so edgy but feminine at the same time. Good look.

Can’t wait to see what she wears tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment